North American Turbocoupe Organization

turbobird99 Offline
i have the t3 and a 3inch downpipe do i need a 90 degree exhaust flange and where do i get one. i know the one for the ihi wont work also is the water line the one tucked in real close by the exhaust house on the ihi and is that the only line i need from the ihi to switch over to the t3.

Pete D Offline
The IHI water SUPPLY line can be made to work with the T3. It comes from one of the two horizontal heater tubes running along the side of the valve cover and yes it tucks in close to the exh manifold. You will also need to fabricate a coolant return line. The T3 coolant return line attaches to the opposite side of the turbo center section than the supply line. On the IHI they are both on the same (engine) side. The oil RETURN line is different for the T3 than the IHI oil return
line. See the article on the conversion in the FAQs
Pete Dunham


Users browsing this thread:
1 Guest(s)

Theme © iAndrew 2018 - Software MyBB