North American Turbocoupe Organization

WTB: TC Parking brake hardware
Gary3072 Offline
Junior Member
I am looking for the parking brake or ebrake hardware that supports and joins the cables together. I believe theyre called junction brackets or equalizer brackets. Ive included a photo as well... 

Thank you,

Attached Files Image(s)

Users browsing this thread:
1 Guest(s)

Theme © iAndrew 2018 - Software MyBB