North American Turbocoupe Organization

where do i get tools for porting my E6?
svo_thunderchicken Offline
Senior Member
what parts and bits do i need for porting the e6.... i got a air compressor and a air die grinder////
84 TC Silver 5 speed - PE EEC, Big Vam, RR cam, 35lb injectors, E6 swap, T3 60 Trim, 87-88 intercooler and hood, BOV, K&N Cone Filter *under constrution*

87 TC Black 5 Speed - Stock IHI, BCS Bypassed

Pintoxi5 Offline
Junior Member
Up here we have a farm/tool equipment store that sells entire kits with all the bits you would ever need. Im not sure of the brand, but it costs around 40 bucks. Indivisual bits can go for less than 5 dollars. Try a Sears or maybe even an Auto Zone.

Pete D Offline
Sanding rolls and arbors here:

You can get carbides at
I get mine here:

In the first picture I use the short double cut cutter directly left of the penny for 90+% of heavy metal cutting. You don't need the rest of them for E6 work.

The second pic is some of the sanding roll stuff I use. I don't have pics of the rest
Pete Dunham


evintho Offline
Senior Member
I bought these off Ebay. They work great! They allow you to get in deep on both manifolds and heads............

This is the place for cartridge rolls. joe sells 'em in packs of 25, 50 or 100 in every grit under the sun!
Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding.
Proverbs 3:5

1986 Turbocoupe 5-spd - New daily driver!
1988 Turbocoupe 5-spd - parts car.
1989 Mustang convertible (Thunderstang). Built '88 TC shortblock, head by Boport, R/R, T3, Bobs log, gutted, rotated, ported mannys, AFPR, LA3, NPR I/C, etc.
Check out Thunderstang!

Users browsing this thread:
1 Guest(s)

Theme © iAndrew 2018 - Software MyBB