North American Turbocoupe Organization

Where can I get a valve cover bolt?
Booost Offline
Junior Member
I need one valve cover bolt...the one that holds the valve cover to the head. Would autozone have one, or would a junkyard have one?

Pete D Offline
I'm sure you could find one at a JY
Pete Dunham


Ryan H Offline
Posting Freak
I'd pull one and go to a hardware store to match. Places like Home Depot have displays that you can thread your original screw into to match the size/pitch to a new one.

Ryan Harris

1988 TC 5 speed, all options including sunroof, Walbro 255 LPH HP, Star stage III, bypassed BCS and lots of love Big Grin
'88 TC Smile Walbro 255HP, Stinger FMIC, PIT BOV, Pro 5.0, Kirban, RR cam, FRPP strut tower brace, T3

t-bird88 Offline
Senior Member
If you need one really badly, I have an extra one or two that I could let go of.

Jim B [Image: biggrin.gif] .

Gunmetal Grey 88 TC, 85 & 88 TC parts cars.

I am now working on my sanity before mental illness sets in.
Gunmetal Grey 88 TC!!!!

RDOG Offline
Posting Freak
I have got millions. Just pay for shipping and I'll send you a assortment. FYI. Everytime I go to the jy I always snag extra screws and stuff just in case I drop one while doing a tear down or something.
1986 Turbo Coupe. Boport StageIII head, Boport 2.1, Performance Techniques 50 trim hybird, StageII.63, stinger 3" exhaust, Phenolic spacer, Boglog header,NPR FMIC intercooler setup, kirban fpr, bigrmotorsports fuel rail, diablo water meth kit, CAI, remote mount TFI, CHE rear adj control arms, MAC girdle, 8.8 rear disc, aluminum drive shaft, H&R lowerings springs Tbird Turbo Specific, y MAS!!

Users browsing this thread:
1 Guest(s)

Theme © iAndrew 2018 - Software MyBB