North American Turbocoupe Organization

Quarter glass molding
THOR 50 Offline
Anyone know a source for this part and if so a part number?
please look at the attached pic

[This message has been edited by THOR 50 (edited 02-13-2003).]

Dan E Offline
Posting Freak
The moulding isn't separate from the glass. The entire window and moulding has to be replaced as a unit.

Try JY's or post in the Wanted Forum.
Dan Eaves
88TC 5spd Vermillion Red, Polished...everything...

THOR 50 Offline
I've purchased the moldings from Ford (still have the part numbers) for another car but it they were discontinued. Is that the only way now to replace them and What is JY's?

[This message has been edited by THOR 50 (edited 02-14-2003).]

Pete D Offline
JY = junk yard.

NATO Member. it's not a vice, it's an obsession
"The nice thing about each new day is nobody ever used it before" Barnaby Jones
88 TC X 2, 86 SVO, mods list at
Pete Dunham


Users browsing this thread:
1 Guest(s)

Theme © iAndrew 2018 - Software MyBB