North American Turbocoupe Organization

Oil Fill Plug
Gary S Offline
I am finding that the stock oil fill plug that screws into the valve cover looks somewhat lame with a polished valve cover. Does anybody know of a replacement one that was either made by Ford for another application or an aftermarket one that would fit and is either silver or chrome?
Gary Schweikert

NATO Member
1987 Turbocoupe
150,000 Miles
5 Speed
Black w/Raven Interior
Gillis Valve
3" Downpipe
Dynomax Super Turbo Mufflers w/21/2" exhaust
Centerforce I Clutch and Pressure Plate
Polished air cleaner lid, upper intake, lower intake, throttle body, front of turbo, water pump, tensioner pulleys, IAC, EGR, intercooler and bracket (all courtesy of Dan Eaves polishing services).
NATO Member
1987 Turbocoupe
168,000 Miles
5 Speed
Black w/Raven Interior

vin_mcp Offline
Junior Member
I bought my TC and it had a chrome one marked "Motorsport" I don't know more than that, but will take a pic if you want and would even consider selling it for $25 plus a standard one in trade. Let me know if you want a pic.


Red_LX Offline
Well, what about those aluminum ones made by APC that they sell at advance auto parts? Are they the right size or too small?
Garrett Hunt
Moderator, 2.3L & Turbos Forum @
'87 Thunderbird Turbo Coupe
Windage tray, crank scraper, P&P head, RR, ARP head studs, P&P intakes, 60mm TB, Accel AFPR, Bob's log, T3, big FMIC, blow-thru VAM, Forge BOV, 3" exhaust, UPR shifter, gauges, etc.
My Turbo Coupe

Users browsing this thread:
1 Guest(s)

Theme © iAndrew 2018 - Software MyBB