North American Turbocoupe Organization

Need a breather element part number
Alaskanzeus Offline
Senior Member
Does anyone know if the a part number for a replacement breather element that sits on the valve cover (87 TC). Ford doesnt make one anymore and am waiting to order one from Tiny Avenger. Just wondering if there was one i could buy from a local parts store for now till i get the good one.

Pete D Offline
What's wrong with the old one? They can be cleaned if it's gummed up. Soak it in gasoline or spray it out with carb cleaner.

NATO Member. it's not a vice, it's an obsession
"The nice thing about each new day is nobody ever used it before" Barnaby Jones
88 TC X 2, 86 SVO, mods list at
Pete Dunham


Alaskanzeus Offline
Senior Member
The old one wasnt the origanal and didnt belong on the car.

Users browsing this thread:
1 Guest(s)

Theme © iAndrew 2018 - Software MyBB