North American Turbocoupe Organization

interior paint
superchikn Offline
Junior Member
Is there a raven interior paint for plastic parts available?
Always FORD

Joe F Offline
Posting Freak
I believe Duplicolor has just about everything you'll need. If not them, I've forgotten the real manufacturer's name.

Actually they refer to it as dye, both for the upholstery and for the plastic parts.

Good luck and have fun.
JR's Place - My '87 Turbocoupe

Users browsing this thread:
1 Guest(s)

Theme © iAndrew 2018 - Software MyBB