North American Turbocoupe Organization

Intake manifold gasket part #
BabyBlueBird Offline
I have a 87 turbo coupe and noticed the top of the intake runners are seeping some. Anyone know the part number or numbers for the intake manifold gasket and the gasket that go between the upper and lower intake? Thank you in advance.

Kuch Offline
Senior Member
you have a few different options for this, the Fel-Pro MS902661 has all the gaskets needed, but it uses a full round lower intake gasket as opposed to the D shaped gasket to match our intake ports on the head. I prefer the Mahle MS15582W or the Victor Reinz 111018001. Both of these are only the lower and upper intake gasket, but are high quality and both have the d shaped lower intake gasket.
1988 Turbo Coupe, Black/Black, 5 Speed, Moonroof,  T3/T4, ported E6, 255LPH, Kirban, Stinger Exhaust, MGW shifter, K&N, Gillis valve, BP1.5, PIMPx, Koni's
1964 Ford Galaxie 500XL, 390 6V, Big Solid cam, Headers,3.89's, 4 Speed, Vast and fast
1960 Ford Starliner, 292 Y Block, 312 4bbl intake, headers, 3 Speed, slow and low

Users browsing this thread:
1 Guest(s)

Theme © iAndrew 2018 - Software MyBB