North American Turbocoupe Organization

Boost control hoses
SC89TBC88 Offline
Junior Member
What would be a "suitable" hose to use to replace the two hoses that run between the boost control solenoid and the turbo (88TC). Thank you
1988 Turbo Coupe
1989 Super Coupe

Pete D Offline
Regular vacuum line of the correct diameter available at most parts stores. Usually sold by the foot, you cut to length.
Pete Dunham


Jeff K Offline
^^^^ +1

Those hoses are nothing special, just regular vacuum line.
Jeff Korn

88 Turbo Coupe: Intake and exhaust mods, T3 turbo at 24 psi, forced air IC, water injection, BPV, Ranger cam, subframes, etc., etc.
86 Tbird 5.0 (original owner): intake, exhaust, valvetrain mods, 100 HP N2O, ignition, gears, suspension, etc., etc.
11 Crown Vic Interceptor
14 Toyota Camry (wifes car)
95 Taurus GL Vulcan winter beater
67 Honda 450 Super Sport - completely customized

Users browsing this thread:
1 Guest(s)

Theme © iAndrew 2018 - Software MyBB