North American Turbocoupe Organization

88 TC Valve Cover Breather: UPDATED
John B Offline
I'm looking for the stock valve cover breather (88 TC) or if someone can recommend an aftermarket unit that will work (no integral PCV) that would be great. I also read on here that a late 80's ford fiesta or topaz works but unfortunately, I do not have any "you pull it" junk yards near me. Thanks

EDIT: it's been mentioned on this forum that the 88-89 Ford Tempo unit is a direct replacement for the 87-88 TC valve cover breather. Letting everyone know that RockAuto carries these units new. Part number is FA1118 for Motorcraft. The breather has a lower profile than the stock 87-88 TC unit but the shaft diameter is the correct size. Hard to beat at $7 shipped to door.
88 Turbo Coupe: Front mount intercooler, MGW short throw shifter, full coilover conversion, tubular control arms front and rear, svo front brakes, vacuum assist brake swap, manual steering swap, GT35R turbo with external gate, pimpx ecu, 60lb injectors, 3 core aluminum radiator, Boport 1.5 cam, gutted upper, corbeau fixed back seats, and the list goes on.

Users browsing this thread:
1 Guest(s)

Theme © iAndrew 2018 - Software MyBB