North American Turbocoupe Organization

87TC
sbhjr44 Offline
Well I have only put about 30 miles on the 87 in the last years since I drive the 88 daily. Since the clutch has been slipping so bad I parked it for now and have been driving the 87. The first week I averaged 23 mpg. The 2nd week it went to 30mpg and the 3rd week it went to 31.5 mpg and this last week it went to 32.5 mpg. I drive it just as hard as the 88 and the best I ever got from the 88 was 25 mpg. Here I was sooooo envious of those of you getting 28 or better and now I get to join the elite mpg group. Feels cool to get better than 25mpg.
Stinger dual3"exhaust from dp & cat to magnaflows w/2.5 outlets w/tailpipes.Homemade CAI w/boost at18psi.MM c/c plates and tubular lca/front coilovers with Koni red adjustables all around. Ported/BV head/A237 and bobslog w/a stinger fmic set-up waiting to go on.86 stang gt w/motor and T-5 from a 86 TC w/3"SS dualexhaust w/cc plates and lowered 1.5".With volvo ic installed.

Pete D Offline
Administrator
Congratulations & welcome. I just got in the club myself after years of wondering how others did so well
Pete Dunham

methos Offline
and on almost 20 year old technology... imagine that
Jason Schaffer
88TC - 5speed, all options but leather and sunroof
Mods: 3.73 Gears
Finally getting it back together.