North American Turbocoupe Organization

Throttle position sensor gasket.
BabyBlueBird Offline
Looking for a part number for the gasket that goes on the throttle position sensor. I tried to make one out of gasket paper and it leaks.

Kuch Offline
for the TPS? I thought it did not have one on it as it only sits on the end of the throttle shaft. Do you mean the IAC?
1988 Turbo Coupe, Black/Black, 5 Speed, Moonroof,  T3/T4, ported E6, 255LPH, Kirban, Stinger Exhaust, MGW shifter, K&N, Gillis valve, BP1.5, PIMPx, Koni's
1964 Ford Galaxie 500XL, 390 6V, Big Solid cam, Headers,3.89's, 4 Speed, Vast and fast
1960 Ford Starliner, 292 Y Block, 312 4bbl intake, headers, 3 Speed, slow and low
Jeff K likes this post

BabyBlueBird Offline
(09-06-2022, 02:06 PM)Kuch Wrote: for the TPS? I thought it did not have one on it as it only sits on the end of the throttle shaft. Do you mean the IAC?

Yes for the TPS. There may not be one, I know  there is a small black ring that presses into the throttle body at the end of the throttle plate shaft and then the TPS goes on. Only reason I am asking for a potential part number is because I smoked the intake looking for vacuum leaks and found one coming from the TPS. I have read on here that the throttle body shaft wears out over time and leaks.

Kuch Offline
gotcha, did you replace the o ring? Get one of those o-ring sets from HFreight and see which one fits.
1988 Turbo Coupe, Black/Black, 5 Speed, Moonroof,  T3/T4, ported E6, 255LPH, Kirban, Stinger Exhaust, MGW shifter, K&N, Gillis valve, BP1.5, PIMPx, Koni's
1964 Ford Galaxie 500XL, 390 6V, Big Solid cam, Headers,3.89's, 4 Speed, Vast and fast
1960 Ford Starliner, 292 Y Block, 312 4bbl intake, headers, 3 Speed, slow and low

BabyBlueBird Offline
(09-10-2022, 01:40 PM)Kuch Wrote: gotcha, did you replace the o ring? Get one of those o-ring sets from HFreight and see which one fits.

I have not replaced that. I guess ill try that next.