North American Turbocoupe Organization

any shops in ohio to do mods
silver88bird Offline
Hello everyone. I am a newbie here. just bought my 88 bird 2 weeks ago. I have been reading about all the mods you guys have done and I am ready to buy a bunch of mods for my car, but the pimp x ecu is over my head. Any reputable 2.3 ford performance shops in or around ohio ??. I want to do ecu,turbo,fmic,injectors,exhaust,ported intake. Any help would be appreciated.

88Slowbird Offline
(09-01-2022, 09:26 PM)silver88bird Wrote: Hello everyone. I am a newbie here. just bought my 88 bird 2 weeks ago. I have been reading about all the mods you guys have done and I am ready to buy a bunch of mods for my car, but the pimp x ecu is over my head. Any reputable 2.3 ford performance shops in or around ohio ??. I want to do ecu,turbo,fmic,injectors,exhaust,ported intake. Any help would be appreciated.

its a niche car with a small market of performance parts available 

there's no 2.3T specific shops out there and I wouldn't recommend just taking it to a random performance shop 

might be able to find someone on here in Ohio to help you out
1985 SVO: Pro 5.0 Shifter, Boport valve springs, Manual boost controller, AEM wideband
1985 TC 5 Speed
silver88bird likes this post

BradM Offline
The forum at https://www.stinger-performance.com/ has a section on recommended shops.
1965 Mercury Comet Caliente; 1968 Mercury Monterey; 1969 F100 Ranger; 1982 Mustang; 1987 Thunderbird Turbo Coupe; 2017 Police Interceptor
silver88bird likes this post

mchenpa Offline
(09-01-2022, 09:26 PM)silver88bird Wrote: Hello everyone. I am a newbie here. just bought my 88 bird 2 weeks ago. I have been reading about all the mods you guys have done and I am ready to buy a bunch of mods for my car, but the pimp x ecu is over my head. Any reputable 2.3 ford performance shops in or around ohio ??. I want to do ecu,turbo,fmic,injectors,exhaust,ported intake. Any help would be appreciated.

Any luck with this, silver88bird? I’m in the same boat looking for a shop in Ohio, Central Ohio or Columbus specifically.