North American Turbocoupe Organization

New owner of an 86 TC with questions.
Stevelknievel Offline
Hello and thank you for allowing me to register on the forum. I’m the new owner of an 86 TC that I’m in the process of working the bugs out of. If it’s ok (mods if it isn’t I will delete and post in a different sub forum), I’ll ask a couple questions here as to try not to clutter up the boards.
1. I’ve tried looking everywhere and I cannot find a wiring schematic particularly for the oil pressure gauge and tachometer on the dash. My car is on a standalone with a 6al and I would like to try and get both of these gauges working on my original dash. Does anyone happen to have one they can take a picture or by any chance?
2. I’m also going to rebuild my turbo as I believe the seals are a bit past their prime. I’m not new to turbos but my previous cars all got new turbos and I knew what their part number/name was. This car has a .63 ar t3 turbine housing and only thing that I can see still on the compressor housing is the airesearch logo and t04. Is there a specific model number for the his unit? 
Thanks in advance
Steve.

[email protected] Offline
Get this manual by Ford. Invaluable for any 85-86 TC owner. Hope this helps.

Attached Files Image(s)

Pic 2

Attached Files Image(s)

This website apparently only allows VERY SMALL photos to be posted. Nothing bigger than a screen shot would post!

Attached Files Image(s)

Tried to get it more clear for you.

Attached Files Image(s)