North American Turbocoupe Organization

Low Mileage 88 TC for sale
ryandavkd Offline
Unfortunately I have to sell my 88 Thunderbird TC. I'm a college student and money is extremely tight right now living in California. This cash will help out with college expenses and other things currently going on.

It is a 1988 Ford Thunderbird Turbo Coupe with 27,300 original miles. On SVE replica 17x9/10 wheels with toyo proxes, have full 3in stinger performance exhaust that is not installed yet, BMR and Moog lowering springs and a detachable steering wheel (lots of break-ins in my neighborhood and didn't want it to be stolen. I still have the OEM steering wheel as well. Also have oem 3 snowflake wheels to go along with it!

Replaced starter, starter solenoid and alternator about 400or so miles ago.

Blue on Blue with a perfect interior. No rips, tears or cracks. 

I'd be open to all offers on here, I have it listed on Offer Up and Facebook Marketplace as well but I would definitely rather sell it to someone on here who would appreciate the car and it's low miles.

I'm not desperate to sell just yet but the extra cash would help a lot with school, thanks.

Attached Files Image(s)

Chas K 88 Offline
Sorry to see you letting this go and I sure do hope you don't regret it later. I have cars in my past I still kick myself for selling because I'll never have them back again (67 Fastback Mustang & 70 Boss 302 are the most painful). Bakersfield is a long way for me to travel for a car but not out of the question. Good looking car from this one picture but you should list options and show additional pics. Me, when I'm looking to buy a car it has to be a manual or I lose interest, others may be opposites.

I don't do social media so I can't see if you listed a price there but you should give us an asking price. Make it a bit high so you can let one of us talk you down and land where you want to be and we both walk away happy.
Chas K
Current setup - 88 T-bird, 5 speed, vacuum assist master cylinder, T3/T4 50 trim turbo from Bo-port, oil feed & return lines, 3” turbo down elbow, 3" to 2.5" dual exhaust and PiMPx from Stinger 255LPH fuel pump, CD, trip-minder, RR , K&N, 140 MPH speedo conversion (thanks Jeff K).

Turboscott Offline
Did you sell it already?

ryandavkd Offline
(04-09-2022, 09:41 AM)Turboscott Wrote: Did you sell it already?

I did not, and am actually planning on keeping it. Just havent got around to taking the post down. I realized that later on down the road I am going to regret my decision to sell so in the mean time I decided to pick up another job to help cover the costs of rent and college

Turboscott Offline
Good for you bud, you made the right decision!