North American Turbocoupe Organization

Magazine article...
Kuch Offline
I just got my latest issue of Hemmings Classic Car, I just randomly opened to a page and it happened to be an article on our 83-88 Turbo Coupes. each month, they do a review of potential collector cars and what you should know about them if you are interested in getting one. They go over the background to them, then go over body, engine, drivetrain, interior, stuff like that. They also work with someone who knows more than the average owner to describe nuances and concerned areas, this month they have a guy named "Dominic" who was their expert and he had photos of his very clean silver 87 TC from New York who mentioned our forum here as the best place to go for info! Not sure if anyone knows who this "Dominic" is, but he hit all of the hot topics for our cars, cam wear, weak auto transmissions, PRC availability, Mustang suspension interchangeability, etc. This is a great magazine and I look forward to each issue that comes in, you may want to check it out.
1988 Turbo Coupe, Black/Black, 5 Speed, Moonroof,  T3/T4, ported E6, 255LPH, Kirban, Stinger Exhaust, MGW shifter, K&N, Gillis valve, BP1.5, PIMPx, Koni's
1964 Ford Galaxie 500XL, 390 6V, Big Solid cam, Headers,3.89's, 4 Speed, Vast and fast
1960 Ford Starliner, 292 Y Block, 312 4bbl intake, headers, 3 Speed, slow and low
Mikey97D likes this post