North American Turbocoupe Organization

Shout out to PA Performance
vegas_ss Offline
Bought a 130 amp 3g alternator from PA performance in 2007 that recently would drop output as RPM's increased to 2000 or so, once back to idle voltage returned to ~14.5v.

Called PA performance who was able to look up the 2007 order and determine the alternator needed to be serviced.  They generated a shipping tag the next day and I sent it back.  Once received it took them about 2 hours to repair the alternator and send it back with a new stator, harness and voltage regulator.  Working perfectly again... no charge to ship it there or back.  

Good company to do business with that stand behind their products 14 years later!
1987 TC, 5sp, Boport Stage 3 Head/2.1 Cam
1996 Impala SS, DCM, Borla Cat Back, too much other stuff!!! (SOLD)
2009 Pontiac G8 GXP 6M, 6.2l LS3, Kooks Long Tube, Hi Flo Cats, Mild Cam
Mikey97D likes this post

Kuch Offline
Damn, that is GREAT customer service! Good on them
1988 Turbo Coupe, Black/Black, 5 Speed, Moonroof,  T3/T4, ported E6, 255LPH, Kirban, Stinger Exhaust, MGW shifter, K&N, Gillis valve, BP1.5, PIMPx, Koni's
1964 Ford Galaxie 500XL, 390 6V, Big Solid cam, Headers,3.89's, 4 Speed, Vast and fast
1960 Ford Starliner, 292 Y Block, 312 4bbl intake, headers, 3 Speed, slow and low

Jeff K Offline
Administrator
PA Performance customer service is GREAT!

I have had PA 130 amp 3G alts in the 88 TC and the 86 Tbird 5.0 for close to 20 years.

Back around 2012 me and my daughter went to the Street Machine Nationals in Du Quoin IL in the 86 Tbird 5.0, a 450 mile one way trip. While in Du Quoin the PA 3G blew out its rear bearing locking up the alternator. Got a tow (free with my classic car insurance) to the closest Auto Zone to pick up a new 3G alt. Got a huge discount on it as the tow driver used his companies commercial AZ account to buy the alternator. We were back on the road in about 20 minutes. Called PA when we got back to our motel. They said they usually require the failed alt to be sent back for inspection before they send out a new one, but considering our situation, they said they would send me a new alt if I promised to send them the failed alt after we got home.

Brand new alt was waiting for me when we got home! Auto Zone alt is still sitting in my piles of parts if I ever need it.
Jeff Korn

88 Turbo Coupe: Intake and exhaust mods, T3 turbo at 24 psi, forced air IC, water injection, BPV, Ranger cam, subframes, etc., etc.
86 Tbird 5.0 (original owner): intake, exhaust, valvetrain mods, 100 HP N2O, ignition, gears, suspension, etc., etc.
11 Crown Vic Interceptor
14 Toyota Camry (wifes car)
95 Taurus GL Vulcan winter beater
67 Honda 450 Super Sport - completely customized