North American Turbocoupe Organization

Old flat head caterpillar forklift
Hpfr33k Offline
Thought I'd show y'all what I been working on at work, it's pretty sweet! Got it to fire up and drive around today, new tires in the mail, new battery and oil going in tomorrow.

Attached Files Image(s)

Mikey97D likes this post

Kuch Offline
cool man, that looks like an old Mopar flathead, could be wrong on that though. Most of our old industrial stuff had flathead Mopar 6 cylinders in them. I love old abandoned stuff like that.
1988 Turbo Coupe, Black/Black, 5 Speed, Moonroof,  T3/T4, ported E6, 255LPH, Kirban, Stinger Exhaust, MGW shifter, K&N, Gillis valve, BP1.5, PIMPx, Koni's
1964 Ford Galaxie 500XL, 390 6V, Big Solid cam, Headers,3.89's, 4 Speed, Vast and fast
1960 Ford Starliner, 292 Y Block, 312 4bbl intake, headers, 3 Speed, slow and low
Hpfr33k likes this post

Hpfr33k Offline
Well, got the oil and battery in, got the grease gun on it, was gonna lift the mast all the way up and blew a hose lol gonna be a long day scrubbing floors tomorrow ?

Kuch Offline
yeah, I would imagine all those old dry rotted hoses would leak.
1988 Turbo Coupe, Black/Black, 5 Speed, Moonroof,  T3/T4, ported E6, 255LPH, Kirban, Stinger Exhaust, MGW shifter, K&N, Gillis valve, BP1.5, PIMPx, Koni's
1964 Ford Galaxie 500XL, 390 6V, Big Solid cam, Headers,3.89's, 4 Speed, Vast and fast
1960 Ford Starliner, 292 Y Block, 312 4bbl intake, headers, 3 Speed, slow and low

Hpfr33k Offline
Got the old girl running well enough, the carburetor is obviously gummed up, probably drop it in a gallon of carb cleaner over the next week, let it get cleaned up. Tires ain't here yet