North American Turbocoupe Organization

1987 tc roller "all parts are there"
Hpfr33k Offline
Hey fam, just got the 87 tc. Drive train is in 3 totes along with the engine and trans. Was sold as a complete roller, minus intercooler, and tail light. 

Turns out it's missing the clutch fork, shifter boot and knob. Driver's seat is really a passenger seat. Engine mounts gone, exhaust gone, engine wiring harness cut, List goes on.

Oh well, labor of love, bought my first car when I was 14, paid $50 a week for 5 weeks and drove it home, boy were the parents pissed. Ended up selling in high school. Been looking for years. 

Plan is to paint and restore with simple bolt on upgrades, will be my daily driver (20 miles of no cop anywhere country). 

If anyone has a lead on an old clutch fork that I can buy, I'd like to take it to a machine shop and have them put the thing in a cad file and make me a good one. 

Dunno how to add pics or I'd include them?

Hpfr33k Offline
Okay figured out pictures. Lots of work to be done!

Attached Files Image(s)

Kuch Offline
Wow man, you got yourself a project there! One step at a time, glad your into a TC.
1988 Turbo Coupe, Black/Black, 5 Speed, Moonroof,  T3/T4, ported E6, 255LPH, Kirban, Stinger Exhaust, MGW shifter, K&N, Gillis valve, BP1.5, PIMPx, Koni's
1964 Ford Galaxie 500XL, 390 6V, Big Solid cam, Headers,3.89's, 4 Speed, Vast and fast
1960 Ford Starliner, 292 Y Block, 312 4bbl intake, headers, 3 Speed, slow and low