North American Turbocoupe Organization

Top Speed which one?
BigJake Offline
[img][Image: P1060554.JPG?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds][/img][img][Image: P1060553.JPG?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds][/img]

ARRMA Limitless vs Turbo Coupe

MPH Guess ?
1987 Thunderbird Turbo Coupe 5 speed Boosting 25 PSI with Boport/Stinger parts !
Mikey97D likes this post

V6TBird87 Offline
Posting Freak
I think the local speed record with a Limitless is 168mph.

I've never had a TC over 130.
2018 Mustang GT
1988 Turbo Coupe, 5-speed

aka Tbird232ci

Mikey97D Offline
I think I am going to pick the one with 30 years more technology just don't hit a pebble.
1988 TC, 5 spd, Stinger 3" Exhaust, Schneider Roller Cam, -4° Cam Pulley, Cone Filter, Gilles Boost Control Valve set at 17 psi, Walbro 255 lph, CHE Rear Lower and Upper Control Arms, Braided Brake Lines, Hawk HPS 5.0 Front and HPS (F) Rear, CRES Inserts in front calipers, and '93 Cobra Wheels with General 235/50R17 Tires.   

MN88TurboCoupe Offline
Max speed in a TC for me has been 148. Speed limiter keeps shutting you down around 145 but if you ease of the throttle and press it down slowly you can get a little more speed.
Publicity, fame and accolades can make a theory popular. They can't make it true.

BigJake Offline
I was in fourth gear and just past 6200 rpm with one inch taller rear tires than OEM when I blew a freeze plug, was aiming for 6500 plus seeing if the engine could do it. Don't know how fast it was but thinking 130 range ?

Right now the Limitless will do 100 mph, so a bigger battery, motor, ESC and gearing is needed to reach 150 mph but weird things happen at that speed. So that's my after Xmas gift for me next, plus I need to get another GPS cause that broke when I hit the curb last weekend.

3500 lbs. Turbo Coupe - 1
12 lbs. Limitless - 0

If only Stinger could Pimp my Limitless LOL
1987 Thunderbird Turbo Coupe 5 speed Boosting 25 PSI with Boport/Stinger parts !

Jaders Offline
hm looks car has high speed

BigJake Offline
This thing is crazy wild, was hauling the mail and hit a dip and the car flew up in the air and flipped end over end and landed back on all four wheels and kept going with no damage. Also gave it a hard left and WOT and was spinning like a top when it flipped upside down on it's roof and when it slowed down she flipped back up right and sped away. A kid watching couldn't believe what happen. LOL

PS. Got a bigger motor, ESC and now she's on 8S power looking for 150 mph
Mikey97D likes this post