North American Turbocoupe Organization

Time for an update on the TC
Blade1433 Offline
Okay folks, here's the skinny. Last week I got the front end together with the bumper cover, and header panel on. Also got new tires, u-joints, and the interior finished!

Last weekend, I went to Columbus to see my woman(LDR) and also stopped at Jegs. The people were very helpful and nice. On the way back from Columbus, my exhuast dropped. As I pulled into the drive way the car started smoking horribly. I parked it untill tonight when I could assess the damage. The smoking was nothing bad like I thought it was. It turns out our curb was big enough to rock the engine/exhaust enough to break a rusted coolant line. The line dumped almost all of the antifreeze onto the exhaust manifold. Causing it to smoke horribly. Luckly, when I blew the last IHI I kept the coolant line so I just harvested it off that one and painted it in lime green 1200 degree ceramic paint...

We also fixed the exhaust(not loud anymore [Image: frown.gif] ) and installed the MSD high performance coil. While installing the coil I got a shocking experience with the starter silenoid and now know why they say to unhook the battery [Image: wink.gif] I noticed the car seemed to start better with the new coil and I'll give a report tommorrow when I can actually drive it... Currently, I'm searching for a T3 for cheap and some other parts. I also cleaned up my old intake and I'm fixing it tommorrow so it can be gutted...

------------------
Blade

"Drive it like you stole it"

88 bone stock TC with 138k, 5spd, burgundy, almost all options. Soon to have a pillar boost guage along with new tires, zinc plated rotors and a custom paint job

Blade1433 Offline
I've also got some more pictures to share. One is of the coil installed... Unfortuneately, the coil and the coolant line are the two best things under the hood! The second is of our house because I'm trying to spread that holiday joy!

------------------
Blade

"Drive it like you stole it"

88 bone stock TC with 138k, 5spd, burgundy, almost all options. Soon to have a pillar boost guage along with new tires, zinc plated rotors and a custom paint job