North American Turbocoupe Organization

Re: 88TC Parts
Superbird Offline
I am parting an 88 TC. I bought for a few parts. Engine and trans was gone, no hood, doors or trunk lid. Red interior.

Most parts are removed and ready to ship, pick up. Pictures on request.Need to figure picture size here to add photos in mean time you can see photos in my Craigslist ad in Fredericksburg ,VA.

Will ship and take paypal.

ABird Offline
(09-25-2020, 12:59 AM)Superbird Wrote: I am parting an 88 TC. I bought for a few parts. Engine and trans was gone, no hood, doors or trunk lid. Red interior.

Most parts are removed and ready to ship, pick up. Pictures on request.Need to figure picture size here to add photos in mean time you can see photos in my Craigslist ad in Fredericksburg ,VA.

To post a picture, you need to resize it before sending it to yourself.  I select the small, 10%, which usually comes out to around a 300KB size.   Hope this helps.
AES

88turbomajor Offline
(09-25-2020, 12:35 PM)ABird Wrote:
(09-25-2020, 12:59 AM)Superbird Wrote: I am parting an 88 TC. I bought for a few parts. Engine and trans was gone, no hood, doors or trunk lid. Red interior.

To post a picture, you need to resize it before sending it to yourself.  I select the small, 10%, which usually comes out to around a 300KB size.   Hope this helps.
Hi, Looking for rear left tail light assy. 

Joe
1984 Mercury Cougar 5.0L LS Silver/Gray
(New 5.0L long block with E7 heads, HO cam with Flowmaster Super 10's)
Previous: 1988 Turbo Coupe

John B Offline
What are the condition of the headlights?
88 Turbo Coupe: Front mount intercooler, MGW short throw shifter, full coilover conversion, tubular control arms front and rear, svo front brakes, vacuum assist brake swap, manual steering swap, GT35R turbo with external gate, pimpx ecu, 60lb injectors, 3 core aluminum radiator, Boport 1.5 cam, gutted upper, corbeau fixed back seats, and the list goes on.

Gary3072 Offline

Sent a pm... im looking for the parking brake hardware or brackets that support the cables . Thanks, Gary

Attached Files Image(s)

Glenn Briglio Offline
Looking for front driver seat belt
Turbo all the time. 88 Turbocoupe 5spd, 84 SVO 5spd,2012 Ford F150 Ecoboost (automatic yuck),2008 Chevy HHR SS 5 speed, 2 Margay offset go karts 5hp B&S. 97 Yamaha GP1200,05 Yamaha VX110,98 Yamaha XL1200, 98 Yamaha XL760, 97 Yamaha GP1200, 99 Kawasaki Ultra 150, 97 Kawasaki 750 SS/Xi, ,2000 Yamaha Superjet jetskis.

MN88TurboCoupe Offline
Looking for the headlight switch/dimmer dials if you still have.
Publicity, fame and accolades can make a theory popular. They can't make it true.

Chas K 88 Offline
I'm looking for a good horn button if you have it.
Chas K
Current setup - 88 T-bird, 5 speed, vacuum assist master cylinder, T3/T4 50 trim turbo from Bo-port, oil feed & return lines, 3” turbo down elbow, 3" to 2.5" dual exhaust and PiMPx from Stinger 255LPH fuel pump, CD, trip-minder, RR , K&N, 140 MPH speedo conversion (thanks Jeff K).

Lynski214 Offline
Hello I am looking for two things. Electric brake booster full assembly working when removed. Gray horn button.

88chickentc Offline
Is the driver side quarter available?  If so, is it straight and rust free?
1931 Deluxe Coupe
1949 Club Coupe
1951 F-1
1971 Torino GT Convertible
1988 Thunderbird Turbocoupe