North American Turbocoupe Organization

New to this!!!!!
Juggnutz Offline
I just bought this gorgeous 88 Turbo Coupe, I believe the previous owner was on this forum.

Attached Files Image(s)

Mikey97D likes this post

gtbird Offline
Welcome aboard.
More details, and pictures please.
1988 T/C Silver with red interior, fully loaded except for leather. 5 lug conversion with 97 Cobra wheels, Cobra 13" brakes up front, Mustang brakes out back, Koni adjustable shocks and struts, NOS Koni lowering springs . Maximum Motorsports control arms and caster/camber plates, subframe connectors.
SOLD September 2020. Will miss this car after 19 years of building/driving/showing....time for a new chapter in my life.

Kuch Offline
Juggnutz, interesting name, and a really nice looking car. More pics and details would be awesome.
1988 Turbo Coupe, Black/Black, 5 Speed, Moonroof,  T3/T4, ported E6, 255LPH, Kirban, Stinger Exhaust, MGW shifter, K&N, Gillis valve, BP1.5, PIMPx, Koni's
1964 Ford Galaxie 500XL, 390 6V, Big Solid cam, Headers,3.89's, 4 Speed, Vast and fast
1960 Ford Starliner, 292 Y Block, 312 4bbl intake, headers, 3 Speed, slow and low

Juggnutz Offline
(08-18-2020, 02:33 PM)Kuch Wrote: Juggnutz, interesting name, and a really nice looking car. More pics and details would be awesome.

I will get some pics tomorrow, at work, I have more room there to take pics. I will probably have to go to my buddies house to figure out what has been done to it. What I know is it's loaded besides leather, has some sort of performance air filter that is in the fender, cobra wheels, some sort of performance exhaust(sounds amazing), koni shocks and struts and a few other upgrades. The guy I bought it from didn't seem like much of a wrench, and besides replacing parts I am not much of one either. Hopefully I can figure it out here. It is near perfect condition, I have only found 2 small blemishes that I will have fixed, interior is perfect. 52k on the odometer. This was one of my dream cars.