North American Turbocoupe Organization

3d printed pull strap covers
andrewjs18 Offline
Administrator

Rob H Offline
Hi Andrew, these look great! I'm not sure if you're trying to sell these or if you're just wanting to provide a way for people to get replacements.
I don't need any at this time fortunately. But if in the future I ever needed to I do have a 3D printer.
Are you planning on releasing the files needed to print them if someone has a 3D printer? I understand it probably took a lot of work to get these as good as you have. If you're wanting to sell them and keep the files you worked hard on to yourself I would understand completely.

andrewjs18 Offline
Administrator
(07-11-2020, 05:05 AM)Rob H Wrote: Hi Andrew, these look great! I'm not sure if you're trying to sell these or if you're just wanting to provide a way for people to get replacements.
I don't need any at this time fortunately. But if in the future I ever needed to I do have a 3D printer.
Are you planning on releasing the files needed to print them if someone has a 3D printer? I understand it probably took a lot of work to get these as good as you have. If you're wanting to sell them and keep the files you worked hard on to yourself I would understand completely.

I'll be selling these. I have money and time tied up into the testing of prototypes and purchase of the design file (my buddy designed them for me). eventually I'll put them up on the sites we sell parts on: https://tbirdcougarparts.com

I don't have any plans on releasing the design file, sorry.