North American Turbocoupe Organization

Update on my 88 TC
BJL Offline
Since Feb i have been doing some more serious upgrades.
PimpXS but still running Batch Fire and TFI with Dist.
80lb/hr injectors
cheap amazon BOV (already had a ebay piece together front mount)
picked up a used T5 with billit blockers, but currently replacing the bearings as they got a lil rusty from sitting.
Just installed a new driveshaft today, basically my flanges and yoke but brand new tube and balanced.
ordering a bearing kit for the 8.8 diff this week and hopefully get that rebuilt before july.
still working on my Blow By issue. since upgrading to PimpXS and ditching the vam ive upped the boost and seems to push oil out where ever it can.
working on a better catch can system with 1in diameter PCV hose and a home built canister. hopefully that will help with my crazy oil leaks.
but it is running good.
now i have a bit more time to get it highway trip ready since Carlisle was postponed till end of july.
Brian Larkin
88TC 330,000 miles
Slightly Modified
Mikey97D likes this post

Jeff K Offline
Administrator
Sounds like you have quite a few projects on the burner, Brian. Good luck! At least you have an extra 2 months to get everything done before Carlisle!
Jeff Korn

88 Turbo Coupe: Intake and exhaust mods, T3 turbo at 24 psi, forced air IC, water injection, BPV, Ranger cam, subframes, etc., etc.
86 Tbird 5.0 (original owner): intake, exhaust, valvetrain mods, 100 HP N2O, ignition, gears, suspension, etc., etc.
11 Crown Vic Interceptor
14 Toyota Camry (wifes car)
95 Taurus GL Vulcan winter beater
67 Honda 450 Super Sport - completely customized