North American Turbocoupe Organization

POST A PIC !!!!
valleybird Offline
Thanks for the info on the tires. I may still get the new ones put on.

Regarding additional pics, if you go to volocars.com and look at their "Sold" vehicles, you should be able to find most, if not all the 118 photos on there. Also, the Vanguard Motor Company has a "Sold" section on their web site that had the car featured (vanguardmotorsales.com).
spittinfire likes this post

BJL Offline
(08-23-2021, 06:34 PM)valleybird Wrote: Thanks for the info on the tires. I may still get the new ones put on.

Regarding additional pics, if you go to volocars.com and look at their "Sold" vehicles, you should be able to find most, if not all the 118 photos on there. Also, the Vanguard Motor Company has a "Sold" section on their web site that had the car featured (vanguardmotorsales.com).
Get another set of wheels redone to near perfect and out new tires on the new wheels and take those off and store away from sun light.
you can use the original for car shows and concourse shows.. i wouldn't drive on them if i was you.
Brian Larkin
88TC 330,000 miles
Slightly Modified
Redbone likes this post

valleybird Offline
Thanks for the reply Brian. Winter is here and now I've got all season to figure out the best strategy.