North American Turbocoupe Organization

Window Regulator Clips
EricEaves Offline
Hey guys! I'm pretty sure I already asked this question, but for the life of me I can't remember what the response was. Where would I go, other than a junkyard, to find OEM replacement or aluminum upgraded Regulator Clips for an 88 TC?
"Failure is simply the opportunity to begin again, this time more intelligently" -Henry Ford

anasazi4st Offline
(02-08-2020, 07:25 PM)EricEaves Wrote: Hey guys! I'm pretty sure I already asked this question, but for the life of me I can't remember what the response was. Where would I go, other than a junkyard, to find OEM replacement or aluminum upgraded Regulator Clips for an 88 TC?

Not sure what you mean by Window Regulator Clips? Can you be more specific?
Another proud dues-paying member.

1987 Turbo Coupe w/T5OD, 8.8 axle, grey smoke; most options. Got it in 1991 with 41K miles: 3 turbos, 2 heater cores, 3 T5OD full rebuilds, 6 clutches, 1 head gasket, 2 Teves II ABS units, etc. later....

EricEaves Offline
The cheap brittle plastic clips that hold the glass in the track
"Failure is simply the opportunity to begin again, this time more intelligently" -Henry Ford

EricEaves Offline
These

Attached Files Image(s)

347BIRD Offline
I USED A 2 PART EPOXY ON MINE AND DIDNT HAVE ANY ISSUES FOR OVER 10 YRS. 2 PART ADHESIVES CAN BE VERY STRONG
1988 Blk T-Bird, 5-spd, Raven int, 3G Alt, K&N conical, Boost controller, ported E6, ported and polished IHI @ 16 psi, 03 Cobra wheels, 255/40/17, 275/40/17, SN95 BBK lowering springs, SN95 Koni struts and shocks, Maximum Motorsports C/C plates, SN95 BMR tubular A-arms, Aluminum driveshaft, LED's, 255 LPH 

fred k Online
(02-12-2020, 06:54 PM)EricEaves Wrote: These
Years ago I went to an auto glass store and they sold me a tube of their adhesive.  Put it on the clips and never had a problem after that and used the leftover tube to repair the review mirror when it fell off.

I had tried 2 part epoxy but when summer came and it got hot, failure.
fred l kennedy

EricEaves Offline
I'm not looking for the adhesive, I'm looking for the clips outright. The current ones are broken. I think I managed to find aluminum replacements. Anyone seen or used these?

Attached Files Image(s)

BJL Offline
i havent installed them. but these are the ones i have, referred by others in the Group.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Equalizer-MD128...1880968181
Brian Larkin
88TC 330,000 miles
Slightly Modified

EricEaves Offline
Awesome, that's the info I needed. Thanks!