North American Turbocoupe Organization

Advice on simplifying 88 TC harness for fox body swap?
ianbfromct Offline
Hey all,
 I have a donor car 88 TC and I will be using the engine/trans from it into a 90 fox body that has no harness at all in it. 

Im wondering whats involved in gutting the stock harness from the 88 TC and removing the big relay box from it to be used in the fox body? Or am I better off finding another harness from a different car?
88 5 speed TC
-3" DP,lowered, 255 Walbro, Gillis valve, Cobra R's, bondo/rust, Stinger's PIMP Ecu

Kuch Offline
ianbfromct Wrote:Hey all,
 I have a donor car 88 TC and I will be using the engine/trans from it into a 90 fox body that has no harness at all in it. 

Im wondering whats involved in gutting the stock harness from the 88 TC and removing the big relay box from it to be used in the fox body? Or am I better off finding another harness from a different car?
Ian,
As most of us still run our Turbo Coupes and not swapped, you may want to check out turboford.org for answers. Those guys are running many swapped mustangs and should have your answers.
1988 Turbo Coupe, Black/Black, 5 Speed, Moonroof,  T3/T4, ported E6, 255LPH, Kirban, Stinger Exhaust, MGW shifter, K&N, Gillis valve, BP1.5, PIMPx, Koni's
1964 Ford Galaxie 500XL, 390 6V, Big Solid cam, Headers,3.89's, 4 Speed, Vast and fast
1960 Ford Starliner, 292 Y Block, 312 4bbl intake, headers, 3 Speed, slow and low