North American Turbocoupe Organization

FMIC and Coolant overflow tank location
BigJake Offline
Had to remove the old overflow tank to get the FMIC installed. 
The old tank had no where to go since it was too tall plus it had a crack and leaked a little.
So picked up a 10 dollar tank and was able to mount it to the bottom of the battery tray with 2 bolts, 
it's tucked up under the battery and the cap is a little hard to get too but it is doable. 
I also zipped tied the power steering lines to it to keep them from getting to close to the pulley.

Took it for a high speed test and worked good plus no speeding ticket LOL !

May cut some of the battery tray to make it easier to get to the cap, Plus I still need to bolt down the smaller
battery since the bigger one would not fit because of the charge pipe.

[img][Image: P1060326_zpsrqumiujw.jpg][/img]

[img][Image: P1060325_zpsyce0ruv5.jpg][/img]

[img][Image: P1060324_zpsfjnna9k6.jpg][/img]
1987 Thunderbird Turbo Coupe 5 speed Boosting 25 PSI with Boport/Stinger parts !

RC Martin Offline
Posting Freak
For the overflow tube on the tank you might want to put a hose or something with a loop up to the top of the radiator level. I am wondering if you overheated and overflowed that the flow would siphon the coolant from the system with it mounted so low.
Thunderbird Turbo Coupe, Bright Canyon Red TuTone, Desert Tan Interior; 1 of 7 in this combo in 1984 according to Marti.  1 of 13,361 TCs in 84.
   Rebuilt, 3-Angle Valve Job, SYB37 "OE/Small" Slider Cam
   Full 3" Stinger Exhaust to Flowmaster 40, Gnari FMIC/Recirc/BPV, MBC @ 18psi, RF-E6 Manifold, Remote-Mount TFI, PC1 and Flowed 35# Injectors, Inline Walboro 255HP, Kirban AFPR
   Rebuilt Suspension -- KYB & Energy Suspension

BigJake Offline
Good One !

I was planning on doing that with a better fitting hoses cause I don't like the clear plastic one.

My IAT temps are now 50 degree's C cooler now with the FMIC but now I'm having compressor surge while using the
Stinger 1 inch BOV so I'm going with a bigger/adjustable one. I think with the added volume of the FMIC the inch BOV is just too small to vent ?
1987 Thunderbird Turbo Coupe 5 speed Boosting 25 PSI with Boport/Stinger parts !