North American Turbocoupe Organization

87 turbo coupe
blankerskeven Offline
new to NATO, hope to save save a bunch of parts from the scrap heap

Jeff K Offline
Administrator
Welcome!
Jeff Korn

88 Turbo Coupe: Intake and exhaust mods, T3 turbo at 24 psi, forced air IC, water injection, BPV, Ranger cam, subframes, etc., etc.
86 Tbird 5.0 (original owner): intake, exhaust, valvetrain mods, 100 HP N2O, ignition, gears, suspension, etc., etc.
11 Crown Vic Interceptor
14 Toyota Camry (wifes car)
95 Taurus GL Vulcan winter beater
67 Honda 450 Super Sport - completely customized

50RACER Offline
If you are looking for parts, there's a good chance that I have them. Welcome to NATO. This is a great site with a lot of resources. One of the biggest resources is just above! ^^^^ Smile
87 TC Medium Canyon Red
88 TC Black Beauty

blankerskeven Offline
(10-23-2019, 02:35 AM)50RACER Wrote: If you are looking for parts, there's a good chance that I have them. Welcome to NATO. This is a great site with a lot of resources. One of the biggest resources is just above!  ^^^^  Smile
thanks but I'm looking to sell, parting my 87 TC

88turbomajor Offline
(10-23-2019, 02:59 PM)blankerskeven Wrote:
(10-23-2019, 02:35 AM)50RACER Wrote: If you are looking for parts, there's a good chance that I have them. Welcome to NATO. This is a great site with a lot of resources. One of the biggest resources is just above!  ^^^^  Smile
thanks but I'm looking to sell, parting my 87 TC

Hi, I'm new to the group.  Just picked up an '88 turbo coupe A/T (yeah I know it's not a 5 speed, LOL)   But....It's in great shape, sans the left rear tail light assembly.   Has crazed plastic and I'm looking for one in good shape.  Any help would be appreciated.  I looked on Ebay, and they only had the right side.
1984 Mercury Cougar 5.0L LS Silver/Gray
(New 5.0L long block with E7 heads, HO cam with Flowmaster Super 10's)
Previous: 1988 Turbo Coupe