North American Turbocoupe Organization

HoWse of Spuds PiKnic 8/13/16
BirdJunkie Offline
OK... It will be August 13 this year. For those of you that have been.....WELL you know the good time we had last year.

For those of you that don't know, This is a get together that I have done for the past few years for all of my gear head friends. ***All NATO MEMBERS ARE INVITED*** We have all of the usual picnic activities- Horseshoes, Badminton, Corn hole, slip n slide, red neck pool and ATV drawn wagon rides. We also have a large sand box and swing set for the kids, And at dusk we light the bon fire. The band that played last year will be playing again also.
This is a family friendly event and kids of all ages are welcome. I have plenty of room to camp for the night if you wish to bring a tent and plenty of room to park. All I ask is that everyone brings a side and any adult beverages that you want.
Post here or PM me, for those of you that have my #, call me to let me know if you are coming and how guests you are bringing and what side dish you will be bringing. Hope to see you here.
88 TC 5SPD BLACK MY BABY ORIG.OWNER(garage queen)/06 GTO 6SPD RED WIFES CAR(cop magnet...lol)/2011 TAHOE WHITE (wifes daily driver a.k.a Fifty Cent)/2016 SUPER DUTY RED(my daily driver a.k.a BIG red)/06 HAYABUSA (SEXY BITCH)..STATEFARM LUVS ME. ----N.A.T.O Bad Boy Division President----

BirdJunkie Offline
reserved for guest list-
Me - 3A 2K Burgers,Hotdogs,Baked beans
Paul- 2A 1K Choc chip cookies
Mike R- 1A plates/silverware, Corn
Pete D- 1A Soda,Chips
Jon M- 2A 2K Soda,Chips
Jared- 2A 3K Taco dip,Strawberry pretzel salad
Brian P- 2A 2K Buffalo ranch dip,Pepperoni dip
Floyd- 2A
Krista- 1A 2K
Alisa- 2A 1K
Brittany-1A Soda,Chips
Holly- 1A
Mike B- 1A
Cassie- 1A Pasta Salad
Alex- 2A 1K Brownies,Fruit salad
Shawn-
Jackie- ???
88 TC 5SPD BLACK MY BABY ORIG.OWNER(garage queen)/06 GTO 6SPD RED WIFES CAR(cop magnet...lol)/2011 TAHOE WHITE (wifes daily driver a.k.a Fifty Cent)/2016 SUPER DUTY RED(my daily driver a.k.a BIG red)/06 HAYABUSA (SEXY BITCH)..STATEFARM LUVS ME. ----N.A.T.O Bad Boy Division President----

BirdJunkie Offline
updated

BirdJunkie Offline
Updated again, The time is near.

BirdJunkie Offline
WOOOHOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! ONE WEEK TO GO

jmthunderbirdturbo Offline
Posting Freak
hey, im out man. wife is working this saturday, the cars down (maybe for good this time), and i can't see finding the time or the coin to come up. sorry folks.

edit-cancel that, im in. it will just be me, but im coming up!

-J0N M
APRIL 2018 - LOOKING FOR A NEW CAR. PM me if you have an 87-88 roller or cheap TF for sale.
1988 TC 5MT-Blue/Blue check-off car. resto-project.
2006 Honda Odyssey 5AT, baby-mobile.
2013 F-150, 5.0, 6AT, 4x4, snow white paint.

BirdJunkie Offline
Let me tell you....We ROCKED IT once again. Had a Blast with the NATO members that came. Beer pong and corn hole was fun, but the Flip-Cup battle was the best!! Everybody got home safe and a few spent the night. We had people sleeping in a car, a tent, in the food tent, in a trailer and in a hammock. The weather held off except for a brief 5 min of rain which we all took cover under the tent and stayed dry. The band didn't want to risk damage to any equipment, as it was supposed to rain heavily, so they did send 2 band members with DJ equipment and they were awesome. Thanks to all for making it another great time.