North American Turbocoupe Organization

pressure hose
mhopper220 Offline
I have a huge power steerig leek.most of my pressure hoses have play were the nut is tightend to the p.s. pump and what i think is the steering gear. much thanks mike
Michael Hopper

Jeff K Offline
Administrator
They are supposed to have play, and be able to swivel around. They are basically sealed with an O ring. If the O ring seal goes bad, they can and will leak, but the "looseness" itself doeant have anything to do with the leak.
Jeff Korn

88 Turbo Coupe: Intake and exhaust mods, T3 turbo at 24 psi, forced air IC, water injection, BPV, Ranger cam, subframes, etc., etc.
86 Tbird 5.0 (original owner): intake, exhaust, valvetrain mods, 100 HP N2O, ignition, gears, suspension, etc., etc.
11 Crown Vic Interceptor
14 Toyota Camry (wifes car)
95 Taurus GL Vulcan winter beater
67 Honda 450 Super Sport - completely customized

mhopper220 Offline
Thanks jeff!!
Michael Hopper

ipsd Offline
Make sure you get the right o-rings if you get regualar ones they might not hold up to long. I say if you can't find them a the parts store have them look in there hydualic hose stuff for some o-rings that are the same size. Either that or head over to a place that make hydrulic hoses and look at there o-rings for hydualics. I know the parts store I work at we makes hydualic hoses and keep lots of those o-rings in stock.
84 T/c, 88 intake,I/C, injectors, hood, PC1 ecu, E6 manifold, Brown Tops, K$N open element, BPV. Way pay to run 8 cylinders when 4 plus a turbo will get you there quicker.

Pete D Offline
Administrator
mhopper220, please contact me, pmdunham at centurytel.net
Pete Dunham