This is what I have people bringing as of today;

Me- chicken, hotdogs, burgers, baked beans
Paul- choc chip cookies
Cassie- pasta salad, pizza logs
Mike R- silverware, plates and napkins
Mike C- jelly meatballs, hot dog buns
Pete- soda and water
Brian P - Nachos, buffalo chicken dip and pepperoni dip
Susan- bbq ham sandwiches, slime (?????)
Holly-
Frank- Snacks, hamburger buns
Caleb- Cookies
Chuck- Spaghetti salad
Nadine-
Alisa-
Krista-Oreo cookies
Jared- Cheesy scalloped potatoes, taco dip
88 TC 5SPD BLACK MY BABY ORIG.OWNER(garage queen)/06 GTO 6SPD RED WIFES CAR(cop magnet...lol)/2011 TAHOE WHITE (wifes daily driver a.k.a Fifty Cent)/2016 SUPER DUTY RED(my daily driver a.k.a BIG red)/06 HAYABUSA (SEXY BITCH)..STATEFARM LUVS ME. ----N.A.T.O Bad Boy Division President----

Jackie Reinhart Offline
Well, yall yankees better be careful, trouble might just be there
HA HA !!!
Wink
Jackie Reinhart

BirdJunkie Offline
Oh I WILL be there, but it is a GOOD kind of trouble. Charge up your scooter and get over here.
88 TC 5SPD BLACK MY BABY ORIG.OWNER(garage queen)/06 GTO 6SPD RED WIFES CAR(cop magnet...lol)/2011 TAHOE WHITE (wifes daily driver a.k.a Fifty Cent)/2016 SUPER DUTY RED(my daily driver a.k.a BIG red)/06 HAYABUSA (SEXY BITCH)..STATEFARM LUVS ME. ----N.A.T.O Bad Boy Division President----

BirdJunkie Offline
It is official... I have secured the bounce house!!

BirdJunkie Offline
UPDATE!!!!!!! The new deck is done and is ready for the band. woohoo!! They actually stopped by the house today to confirm the time and how they are going to be setting up. CAN'T WAIT!!!!

BirdJunkie Offline
Attendance list has been updated. I only put down one name for each family, but I believe it will be 39 adults and 21 kids.

Spud gun is being repaired at this moment and I may have a new AIR powered cannon built in time if all goes well.

BirdJunkie Offline
Updated again....And now I am trying to convince my wife that we need a CLOWN!!!! for the kids...yea the kids. Maybe an after party with the clown and a bottle of baby oil in the bounce house. LMAO!!!

BirdJunkie Offline
WHOOP WHOOP!!!!!! LESS THAN A WEEK TO GO......I have even notified my Police Dept as to what is going on and I have their full support, so I am sure they will be stopping by. Maybe we can get some DEMO rides in 1 of the Taurus SHO interceptors.

BirdJunkie Offline
OK.. Let me start by saying a BIG thanks to all who attended and brought the delicious food. I think it is safe to say that this years party topped them all. The band was awesome and even gave the kids some time on the drums!! The clown was cool even though some of the balloon animals were kind of questionable. LOL.

A Special thanks to my AMAZING wife, who without her this day would never have been possible...Because I couldn't afford child support and pay for this party. LMAO. (just kidding)

The spud gun did not disappoint either. Even though I didn't get the igniter done til late it was still a BLAST. Firing it at night was way cool, being able to see the fire inside, up the barrel and out of the end of it.

and last but not least to those who decided to partake in the on hand liquor, I am glad that we had so many designated drivers to get everybody home safe and sound. and I now know that I will need to get more than 2 bottles of FIREBALL for next year.

Thanks guys and we will be bigger and better next year!!!!!

turbo80sdriver Offline
Administrator
It was a blast! Great friends, good band, hard working wife of yours, and the volunteer on the grill... MANY thanks to her! We made a nice Oreo cookie picture moment for some black and white birds! Great time, gonna need a bigger deck next year for all the little dancing machines that were running around the yard!!!
'88 TC-Black T-5 with 79K stock 98.5% original, just w-i-d-e rims and tires, and some under hood powder-coating
'88 TC-Blue w/98K. Stocker w/t-5 ( the resurrection car) top gas mileage =31 mpg!
'88 TC-Grey w/99k. Auto, well optioned, 2nd owner car - getting more options
'87 TC-Blue w/123k t-5 parts car - less of a car now
'88 TC gray- body only so far- very very late factory build dated car, awaiting resurrection
'87 GN w/16.8K
"96 Bronco XLT w/351 (5.8l)