North American Turbocoupe Organization

Pop Up Box
Pete D Offline
Administrator
If any of you are getting a pop up box for entering username and password, just click on "cancel" to by pass it. The site was down last night and this appears to have started when it came back up.

------------------
NATO Member. it's not a vice, it's an obsession
"The nice thing about each new day is nobody ever used it before" Barnaby Jones
88 TC X 2, 86 SVO, mods list at
http://www.turbotbird.com/showroom/pd_88tc.htm
Pete Dunham

imjamesw Offline
Quote:Originally posted by Pete D:
If any of you are getting a pop up box for entering username and password, just click on "cancel" to by pass it. The site was down last night and this appears to have started when it came back up.

Pete, it only does this for me when I read a message which you have posted/posted to. It has to do with the graphic "visit pete d's homepage". If I don't enter a username/password, it shows up as an X. Check the settings on that and see if you have it set for viewing only by administrators or something. It does seem like the site is down alot lately, and it pisses me off sometimes when it goes down right after I type a response/before I click "submit"! [Image: smile.gif]

------------------
I want to trade my Jeep Wrangler for a Turbo Coupe! I'm sick of my dad being the only one with a fun car! Click here !

”Growing up happens in a heartbeat, one day you’re in diapers, the next day you’re gone.” -Kevin Arnold, The Wonder Years
88 Medium Red Turbo Coupe. 172K. Stock. Horrible A4LD. 5k miles since 2006. She will be a part of my family as long as I am.

Dick Murphy Offline
imjamesw,

Chris Roth serves the message board out of his house. He pays for the DSL line personally. If you think we should start a paid for service somewhere else rather than use Chris's generosity, please start a thread and let's discuss it. Have you sent Chris any money? Have you bought TurboFord.org stickers? Service costs money. I think what Chris is doing/has done is admirable.

Dick Murphy
88 TC
91 Mustang LX with 85 XR7 motor
77 Lotus Esprit
87 Mercedes 190
91 Mercedes SL 300
66 Mustang

86tc Offline
Pete,

If you put in your username and password into the correct fields, and put in "www2.turboford.org" into the "domain" field, that will get rid of the window. I think it gets rid of it until you log off, or at least for the time you're on the site that certain period of time. Hope this helps.

Rick
'62 Ranchero (in progress...again)
'72 Gran Torino Sport (for sale/trade)
'76 Honda CB750 (for sale/trade)
'88 Yamaha Blaster Race 4-wheeler (for sale/trade)
'89 Lincoln Town Car (for sale/trade)
'92 GMC Safari Conv. Van (for sale)
'94 Pontiac Bonneville
'96 GMC Jimmy

Pete D Offline
Administrator
I've tried both my user name and password here and the different ones I use over at Turbo Ford and it doest not accept either of those. Send me to the "Authorization Failed, Retry or Cancell"

I also went into profile and deleted the home page thing. This will be my first post since doing that???

------------------
NATO Member. it's not a vice, it's an obsession
"The nice thing about each new day is nobody ever used it before" Barnaby Jones
88 TC X 2, 86 SVO, mods list at
http://www.turbotbird.com/showroom/pd_88tc.htm
Pete Dunham

imjamesw Offline
Quote:Originally posted by Dick Murphy:
imjamesw,

Chris Roth serves the message board out of his house. He pays for the DSL line personally. If you think we should start a paid for service somewhere else rather than use Chris's generosity, please start a thread and let's discuss it. Have you sent Chris any money? Have you bought TurboFord.org stickers? Service costs money. I think what Chris is doing/has done is admirable.

Dick Murphy

Dick!!
What the heck? I'm not trying to start stuff with people, it was a casual remark! No, I don't want to start a new page, this one is fine, thanks. I wish people would not get so touchy about everything.

[This message has been edited by imjamesw (edited 10-07-2002).]
88 Medium Red Turbo Coupe. 172K. Stock. Horrible A4LD. 5k miles since 2006. She will be a part of my family as long as I am.

Dick Murphy Offline
imjamesw,

Sorry,I'm a bit touchy. I have a house about three blocks from Chris, know he has young children, and believe he works very hard to keep these things going. We who like the little Ford turbos are approaching cult status and are all trying to support each other. I incorrectly interpreted your post as a slap at a person I believe is trying to help us all communicate and share information. I apologize for my flame. Thanks for your civil response.

Dick
88 TC
91 Mustang LX with 85 XR7 motor
77 Lotus Esprit
87 Mercedes 190
91 Mercedes SL 300
66 Mustang