North American Turbocoupe Organization

The Lake ErieTour of Birds
BirdJunkie Offline
Had a great time with you guys and gals.
Thanks to Paul, Sheri, Katie and Mr. Ray for putting it all together, You were great hosts. Had a great time sharing stories and I know the kids had a great time also. The tractor collection was amazing as well as the dairy collection. If you have never seen it, you just wouldn't understand the magnitude of it. I guess one way to describe it was JAW DROPPING!!! Cruising around with the Birds was really cool. Watching everybody count the cars as they go by and hearing them say...There goes another one. I know they are not bird or even a Ford product, but was neat to have the GTO s with us also, especially that TWIN-TURBO. I believe he was around 539 at the rear wheel, running 8-10 lbs of boost. Again thanks to Paul and the family for having us over and hope to do it again.
88 TC 5SPD BLACK MY BABY ORIG.OWNER(garage queen)/06 GTO 6SPD RED WIFES CAR(cop magnet...lol)/2011 TAHOE WHITE (wifes daily driver a.k.a Fifty Cent)/2016 SUPER DUTY RED(my daily driver a.k.a BIG red)/06 HAYABUSA (SEXY BITCH)..STATEFARM LUVS ME. ----N.A.T.O Bad Boy Division President----

Pete D Offline
Administrator
Here are just a few pics from a really great day. The hospitality provided by Paul and Sherry, Katie and Paul's dad, Ray was outstanding. Thanks again for a wonderful day. And a special thanks to Alex for the heavy lifting.

http://s294.photobucket.com/user/turbopm...%20Weekend
Pete Dunham

turbo80sdriver Offline
Administrator
By all means, the stars of the day were... 1. Sherry, for hanging with us and providing so much help after getting no sleep from working all night!! 2. All of the attendees for great food contributions and one fantastic social turbocoupe event! 3. Mother nature... Yes?!? She held out with superb weather!
I would be glad to plan something similar, even a return trip is always welcome.
Oh, and the heads turning was absolutely priceless! (I swear there was whiplash cases for some of the craning necks!!)
'88 TC-Black T-5 with 79K stock 98.5% original, just w-i-d-e rims and tires, and some under hood powder-coating
'88 TC-Blue w/98K. Stocker w/t-5 ( the resurrection car) top gas mileage =31 mpg!
'88 TC-Grey w/99k. Auto, well optioned, 2nd owner car - getting more options
'87 TC-Blue w/123k t-5 parts car - less of a car now
'88 TC gray- body only so far- very very late factory build dated car, awaiting resurrection
'87 GN w/16.8K
"96 Bronco XLT w/351 (5.8l)