North American Turbocoupe Organization

Manual seat tracks
moneypit Offline
I want to convert my dual power seats to manual. I assume that the Mustang manual seat tracks are a direct fit- can anyone confirm this?
Thank you.
'88 TurboCoupe, '01 Impala, '83 Crown Vic, '95 Jeep Cherokee, 63.5 Galaxie Fastback, '57 Studebaker President... So many cars, so little time.

AerobirdMotorsports Offline
Banned
Mustang ones are not even close. However, any 83-88 TBird or Cougar track will work. Even the split-bench seat ones.

moneypit Offline
Quote:Originally posted by AerobirdMotorsports:
Mustang ones are not even close. However, any 83-88 TBird or Cougar track will work. Even the split-bench seat ones.
Thanks! Good thing I asked before I went to the junkyard!
'88 TurboCoupe, '01 Impala, '83 Crown Vic, '95 Jeep Cherokee, 63.5 Galaxie Fastback, '57 Studebaker President... So many cars, so little time.

FLSTCI71 Offline
moneypit, this is off topic, but do you have pics of your 63.5 you could send to me? I love those cars and would like to see it. Thanks.
1987 Turbo Coupe - Son's car
1987 Super Coupe - Son's project car
1934 Ford - My project car

moneypit Offline
Quote:Originally posted by FLSTCI71:
moneypit, this is off topic, but do you have pics of your 63.5 you could send to me? I love those cars and would like to see it. Thanks.
I only have 3 pictures of it, and they ain't much to see. I got the car when I was 16 from a guy in Walnut Grove, MN who said "if you can get it dragged out of the lawn, you can have it." Since then I've gotten the underside redone from the front to just behind the rear axle, rebuilt the engine, rebuilt the brakes all the way around, and gathered a whole bunch of parts for it. I'm now 23 years old, the car is in Minnesota at the family farm site while I serve in the Air Force in Florida. So, as you may have guessed, it's a slow-going project. I can send you the pictures if you'd like- they're of it sitting in the barn where I had to store it for a few years before I really got anything at all done on it.

About the car: it's a 390 4-bbl/T-10 4-Speed bench seat car that will eventually be white with black interior and wear some dog dish hubcaps.