North American Turbocoupe Organization

Trying to make an I/C decision. Questions!
evintho Offline
What would be the better intercooler for my '86, the FMS/Spearco I/C that originally came on the early birds or would one of those $100 Ebay specials be better? The Ebay specials are bar & plate design and they talk about less than a 1 psi pressure drop @ 17 psi. Of course, I guess they could say anything! I like the FMS but how good of a job do they do? Also, what's the piping diameter on the FMS?? Sorry for all the questions!
Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding.
Proverbs 3:5

1986 Turbocoupe 5-spd - New daily driver!
1988 Turbocoupe 5-spd - parts car.
1989 Mustang convertible (Thunderstang). Built '88 TC shortblock, head by Boport, R/R, T3, Bobs log, gutted, rotated, ported mannys, AFPR, LA3, NPR I/C, etc.
Check out Thunderstang!

Pete D Offline
Administrator
I sent you a file that might help figure out the FMS tube sizes.
Pete Dunham

evintho Offline
Pete, I didn't receive anything.

1989 Mustang convertible (Thunderstang). Built '88 TC shortblock, head by Boport, R/R, T3, Bobs log, gutted, rotated, ported mannys, AFPR, LA3, NPR I/C, etc.
Check out Thunderstang!

Pete D Offline
Administrator
John, I resent it just now. Let me know.
Pete Dunham

evintho Offline
Pete, still haven't gotten anything. I'd say my system isn't accepting it but you've sent me stuff in the past, so I don't know. No biggie!

Check out Thunderstang!

turborob Offline
Hi I have the VOLVO front mount with the 96 Ranger radiator fits great and an IC comparision website rates it at # 4 out of the 10 best IC's and for 10 to 50 bucks there inexpensive they have 2 1/2 outlet piping "just my opinion"

Pete D Offline
Administrator
John, I changed the file type and sent it a 3rd time, to the address you have registered for this message board. If it doesn't come through, let me know and we will work on plan d Big Grin
Pete Dunham

evintho Offline
PM sent.

Check out Thunderstang!