North American Turbocoupe Organization

Leather Seat Covers
BigNug Offline
Almost forgot to add a question. Does anyone have a line on leather seat cover kits for an 85 turbo?
Bignug

Pete D Offline
Administrator
None that I know of ready made. Tony had his recovered in a simulated leather
Pete Dunham

BigNug Offline
Where did he get them and did they turn out nice? Thanks.
Bignug

Pete D Offline
Administrator
Tony will have to tell us where he had the work done. I have seen them and they look very good.
Pete Dunham

BigNug Offline
Thanks for the reply. Can you get up with Tony or does he check the site on a regular basis?
Bignug

Pete D Offline
Administrator
I sent him an email asking him to check this post. He may be off line for awhile?

[This message has been edited by Pete D (edited 08-17-2005).]
Pete Dunham

tps87turbo Offline
Posting Freak
Hey Guys... been out all day & got Pete's note about the covers. I had mine done at a local shop called Mastros. They charged be $800 to have the inserts in the seats and the door panels done in a material called Leatherett... which looks & feels like leather, but its not. The 800 also included the headliner as well & done at his pace (when he had time -- thats whay it was so cheap). It was done about 2 years ago & is holding up really good. I can ask him how much to do them for you guys, but I would need to know what you want done. Look at the pic at the bottom of my sig for pictures.

------------------
Tony Sceia -

HIS Red 88 TC http://www.turbotbird.com/showroom/TySa_88tc.html

HERS - Blue 87 TC, fully loaded with every option, Gilies Valve, K & N Filter, 3-core Radiator, New Paint...just needs to be put back together, Interior re-done & get some exterior parts.

87 TC - Bought as a Parts Car, & will remain a parts car now that I found the blue one.
Tony Sceia -

HIS Red 88 TC
http://turbotbird.com/showroom/data_r-z/...a_88tc.php
HERS - Blue 87 TC, fully loaded with every option, Work in Progress
87 Gray TC Parts Car - Gave to BJL and is now his daily driver

karnage Offline
There was a post that someone put up.He had a few sets of NOS leather covers in red and grey I think.Or he had a line on some.Dont remember.
84 TC with 88 hood LA-3 full 3" exhaust Rods header ported/polished big valve head schneider roller cam RW adj cam gear Kirban gillis at 20 # boost MSD ignition 255 lph Walbro full gauges
17 inch centerlines 944 front mount IC 80mm MAF
65mm tb-rotated intake on the way to 400HP

4cammer72 Offline
Posting Freak
that's a beautiful car! its the color of my first one and the interior is the same as the one i have now. wish mine looked that clean inside. nice.
88tc (sold) but keeping an eye out.

BigNug Offline
Nice car Tony. Thanks for the reply. Have a local guy looking up the Leatherett covering yopu discussed. You wouldn't happen to have part numbers for all of the stuff you added and upgraded too?
Bignug