North American Turbocoupe Organization

Silicone Vacuum hoses and Intake Couplers
GregBorric Offline
Hi Fellow Turbo Ford owners. I make silicone products for various cars and recently added a vacuum hose kit for the TurboCoupe as well as a silicone coupler/T-bolt clamp kit for the intercooler. I may add radiator hoses as well as other silicone items.

The stuff is expensive but it's extremely high quality with very high temperature and pressure resistance. It's not going to fail and it will make your air intake system leak free.

The kit for the 1987-1988 TurboCoupe is pre-cut and replaces 32 of the hoses under the hood (yes, there are that many). It includes photos and step by step instructions. The kit for the earlier cars is not pre-cut but it includes a hose cutter to make the job easy. Obviously it will work on Turbo Cougars as well.

I also have a silicone coupler kit with stainless steel T-bolts for the intercooler. They are also top quality.

I do own a TurboCoupe and I have thoroughly tested this stuff on my own car. It will hold up to the heat and boost of these cars, stock or modified.

The kits can be found here http://hiperformancestore.com/HoseKits.htm. From now until July 4th 2009 we are giving $20 off to NATO members for hose kits, and $10 off for the coupler kit. If you buy both, you also get free shipping with the 48 contiguous states. We are also offering $20 for the first picture we can use of our kit installed on an earlier non-intercooled T.C.

I am also a dealer for SDS engine managment and Coolingmist water/methanol injection and knowledgable about both.

Greg,
www.hiperformancestore.com
Greg

5.0TurboCoupe1988 Offline
Posting Freak
welcome aboard, greg! you bought the turbocoupe from me. i posted a link to your site on another thread...

wes
1988 TC 2.3/5-Speed, 148K

JT Offline
Posting Freak
You might want to edit your post as the link above is broken because the period at the end of HTM breaks the link. Remove the period:

http://hiperformancestore.com/HoseKits.htm

GregBorric Offline
Thanks Wes. This is a great site, I plan to visit here a lot.

The TurboCoupe I bought from you is doing quite well. I am slowly making minor improvements. Next will be a new PIP sensor, and I have to figure out why the O2 sensor's output isn't being read. Then it's big exhaust, intake, a little more boost, and water injection. I won't go crazy, it's a daily driver, but I would like it to have 200hp, or a little more.

Greg Gordon,
www.hiperformancestore.com
Greg