North American Turbocoupe Organization

diagnosing electrical ?
phyxius Offline
is there any way to manually diagnose the VAM and how to do it.

Pete D Offline
Administrator
I sent you some info. It's similar to testing a TPS in that the voltage should rise slowly and steady with no flat spots and drop outs
Pete Dunham

phyxius Offline
sweet thanks pete hopefully this will explain my car is falling flat on its face and then dying when you let off the throtle

phyxius Offline
ok i hate to sound like a bumbass but it can't be helped.which wires or pins do i hook the mulitmeter to

trbochkn88 Offline
hey Pete can you email me that info too?
The grass is always greener on the non-obsolete side of the fence!

Qwertys Offline
hey, me too. [Image: smile.gif]
'85 TC BPV and Ford FMIC
'88 TC Kirban AFPR, Autometer Boost, FP and A/R Gauge, 8.8 to 4.10 rear, Walboro 255lph Fuel pump, Garrett GT3071R T3/T4 Dual Ball bearing Turbo, Custom AWIC.

Pete D Offline
Administrator
Quote:hey, me too.

Since you choose not to make your e-mail addy public, how am I suppose to send it?
Pete Dunham

phyxius Offline
wouldn.t be easier pete to post a pic to save you all the emails and thanks again for that pete

Pete D Offline
Administrator
Quote:wouldn.t be easier pete to post a pic to save you all the emails

Yes, it sure would until the originators started yelling copyright. And don't laugh, it's already happened to someone that frequents this board and TF.
Pete Dunham

Qwertys Offline
sorry i forgot i turned it off. its qwertys at hotmail.com
'85 TC BPV and Ford FMIC
'88 TC Kirban AFPR, Autometer Boost, FP and A/R Gauge, 8.8 to 4.10 rear, Walboro 255lph Fuel pump, Garrett GT3071R T3/T4 Dual Ball bearing Turbo, Custom AWIC.