North American Turbocoupe Organization

Help!
Noname
Unregistered
Can someone please send me the instructions on how the vac. hoses hook back up to the stock boost controler? I can't find mine and my car won't pass the visual for Ca. smog inspection. I have the gillis valve on my 88 T/C. Thanks for any help in advance
Danny [email protected]

Noname
Unregistered
I dont understand why it wont pass a visual check. you havent changed anything to do with the Emissions system.

If you installed the gillis valve exactly as directed you gonna need to find the tee fitting that goes to the turbo. On the T One of the lines goes to the wastegate while the other goes to the port on the BCS The other port on the BCS goes to the turbo inlet.(probably capped off)

I went through smog test just fine with my gillis you should just tell them to Stuff it.

Pete D Offline
Administrator
Read the article on how to install the Gillis valve in theTech articles. By deduction you will be able to tell how the hook up goes.

------------------
88 TC X 2, 86 SVO, Main TC with K&N, 3"DP to 2.5"duals through Dynamax, Ric valve at 17+ and disconnected KS.
Elite Bodega 16" chrome wheels. Autometer pod w/ A/F and Vac/boost gauges.140 mph Motorsports Speedo New engine: Total Seal rings and TRW pistons, ported and polished head w/ cc'd chambers,1.59"exhausts, SS valves, gutted upper, knife edged lower, A-230 cam, Race Engineering Adj Cam Sprocket, Crowlers, ARP head studs, and rod bolts. Walbro 255 HP pump and Kirban adj FPR, T-3. Centerforce II, KB subs and jack rails.
Pete Dunham