North American Turbocoupe Organization

In need of a IHIRHB-52 turbo
Nobe1 Offline
Looking for a rebuilt IHIRHB-52 turbo with integral waste gate. If you know where I get one it would be great. In the Houston area would be great. Please help!!

AerobirdMotorsports Offline
Banned
*innocent whistling*

Nobe1 Offline
PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Oh I see now!

Ryan H Offline
Posting Freak
I bought an IHI with reconditioned housings and a brand new center section here in GA for just shy of $350 shipped from Diesel Injection. It came with a 90 day warranty as well.
'88 TC Smile Walbro 255HP, Stinger FMIC, PIT BOV, Pro 5.0, Kirban, RR cam, FRPP strut tower brace, T3

Nobe1 Offline
Thanks I will try them a little more in my price range.

charles88tc Offline
ryan- do you have a phone # for them?
88 tc 5sp, Gillis, K&N on vam, Redneck cat back exaust (nothing from the cat back) 220,000 mile short block. Rebuilt 86 head and cam.

Import Killer Offline
*cough*put in a T3*cough*
1987 Turbocoupe
Painted sonic blue pearl
Ground effects w/S351 wing
17x9 Chrome Cobra Rs
255/45/ZR17 Kumho 712s
KYB suspension
MOMO shift knob and boot
K&N cone air filter, Gillis boost valve, T-3 turbo, ported intake and E6, A237 roller cam, MSD coil, Kirban FPR
Full 3" exhuast w/Ultra Flo muffler
Brute force clutch
White faced indiglo gauges
2 12" Rockford Fosgate subs and amp

AerobirdMotorsports Offline
Banned
*cough*agreedtheyarecheaper*cough*

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

Ryan H Offline
Posting Freak
I have no number for them anymore, but I do have their website, http://www.rs-diesel.com/

I called and spoke to them on the phone about balancing the shaft on my old one, but they were very knowledgeable and helpful and convinced me to buy a new center section, instead of using a rebuild kit that likely would fail in the future. Big Grin
'88 TC Smile Walbro 255HP, Stinger FMIC, PIT BOV, Pro 5.0, Kirban, RR cam, FRPP strut tower brace, T3

Nobe1 Offline
Thanks for all the help! Right now I will try anything to get her going. My wife said if Th TC is not moving by the end of the month to the junkyard.