North American Turbocoupe Organization

In need of a IHIRHB-52 turbo
Ryan H Offline
Posting Freak
I personally would suggest finding a used T3 from an older 2.3T, wish I would have in the first place.
'88 TC Smile Walbro 255HP, Stinger FMIC, PIT BOV, Pro 5.0, Kirban, RR cam, FRPP strut tower brace, T3

Nobe1 Offline
Very scarce around here. I have been to 5 junk yrds and only found one TC. Of course somone smashed the turbo and broke the housing.

AerobirdMotorsports Offline
Banned
Or a used IHI *cough, cough*. Man, is everybody getting sick? Wink Wink

Import Killer Offline
T3s and IHIs arent that hard to find used. You can get one dirt cheap, either here, turboford, or on ebay. After having a T3, I think of an IHI as a toy. I better stay away from the SC50 then.

If you change your oil, the turbos should last a good 200K.
1987 Turbocoupe
Painted sonic blue pearl
Ground effects w/S351 wing
17x9 Chrome Cobra Rs
255/45/ZR17 Kumho 712s
KYB suspension
MOMO shift knob and boot
K&N cone air filter, Gillis boost valve, T-3 turbo, ported intake and E6, A237 roller cam, MSD coil, Kirban FPR
Full 3" exhuast w/Ultra Flo muffler
Brute force clutch
White faced indiglo gauges
2 12" Rockford Fosgate subs and amp

Mr C Offline
Nobe1,
Check under Michael Pinto's name on his reply. He sells parts... It's a link to his website.
88 Blue TC, 3" exhst (dn pipe/hi flo cat/Dynomax) to 2-2.5" tailpipes, man boost cntrl, SuperCoupe rad/FMIC w/fan, bpv, 9" K&N, 130A alt, Lincoln frnt clprs, subfrm connectors, Saab airdam, Supercoupe steering colunm/wheel, auto to 5 spd, UPR shftr

Nobe1 Offline
Thanks what makes the t3 so much better? I am still new to this turbo stuff. The first one was a mitsu gst locked up the motor and blew the turbo. This is the second maybe I just pushed the ole girl too hard or the turbo.

trashline Offline
Posting Freak
Are you the guy who PMed me about my IHI? If so PM me again and we can talk.

Dont want another TC heading to the yard.
Brian

www.BCPCustom.com

06 Cobalt SS
66 mustang 289 C4 handfully modded

Stingers IC install and tbird photos
http://community.webshots.com/user/trashline

Nobe1 Offline
Can anyone tell me if this one is what you guys are talking about T3/T4 T04E A/R 0.63 STAGE 3 TURBOCHARGER TURBO CHARGER. Will that one fit cause I just found a brand new one for $219.00?
Trashline it wasn't Me but I am willing to talk if you have one available.

Pete D Offline
Administrator
Quote:T3/T4 T04E A/R 0.63 STAGE 3 TURBOCHARGER TURBO CHARGER. Will that one fit cause I just found a brand new one for $219.00?
IF that one is being sold on Ebay by a place called "SSAUTOCHROME" yoiu don't want it even if it's free.
Pete Dunham

trashline Offline
Posting Freak
Quote:Originally posted by Nobe1:
Can anyone tell me if this one is what you guys are talking about T3/T4 T04E A/R 0.63 STAGE 3 TURBOCHARGER TURBO CHARGER. Will that one fit cause I just found a brand new one for $219.00?
Trashline it wasn't Me but I am willing to talk if you have one available.
PM sent
Brian

www.BCPCustom.com

06 Cobalt SS
66 mustang 289 C4 handfully modded

Stingers IC install and tbird photos
http://community.webshots.com/user/trashline