North American Turbocoupe Organization

Martin, MI friday night?
fast2300tbird Offline
Well, I'll be going up. I should get there around 7:30. Wondered if anyone else wanted to come hangout, would like to meet some of you guys! BTW I'm putting the trans brake back in the car this week, and this will be the last time I run it with this engine combo. So i'm going to be running it as hard as i can. hoping for an 11.20 @ 117 or so, before they kick me out! could use someone to tape as well my camera is broken..

86XR7auto Offline
Go get them Tyler....

Maybe Steve can do the filming for you.

Travis
86XR7 in pieces...old time [email protected] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kGsz7PdEqTI 88TC stock Red RHSC [email protected], 01 Z71=Nice winter ride, 01 CVLX w/HPP wifes ride!

Steve B Offline
I can probably make it and film it as well if you need me to.
Steve
1988 TC 5 Speed, Med Red, 60/48 T3, 24 PSI, Ranger Cam, Mallory 2 Step, 3" Dual Exhaust, FMIC w/ Forge BOV
Current Best 14.5 @ 93.64
My Car
More

fast2300tbird Offline
If you could that would be awesome! I'd also like if you brought your car, so I could film u!

xcrunnerbd Offline
Posting Freak
How'd it go? Were you successful? I might head that way later in the year.
Project 13 sec. / 30mpg in '88 TC 5Speed : 15.91@89mph / 32+ mpg

On The Car: KN cone, 2-stage Gillis@ 15psi wired to fuel switch, Kirban AFPR @ 39psi, Walbro 255 HP FP, 130A 3G Alt., Full 3" Stinger Exhaust incl. cat. no muffler,

Shelf: .48 T3, ported E6, BPV

fast2300tbird Offline
well.. kinda. lol I got up there and realized the NO2 was out.. which (because it has a "street" style converter makes a huge diff. in spool time) sucked! It took forever to get it going in the burnout box, then I treid to keep the engine loaded slightly all the way to the light, which worked well. launched at about 5600 and 20 psi. then i realized in never put it back into first after the burnout! lol went a [email protected] leaving in second gear. There were lots of people there, so I decided to load it get the bottle filled and come back this coming saturday.