North American Turbocoupe Organization

Napierville Dragway edit with video
dd88T/C Offline
it seems legit to me considereing whats been done. its pretty stock. where i come from in tampa, we call that 'tampa stock' bc there really hasnt been much done at all, and cars like that are common here. with more mods, you should hit a faster 60 foot, which will get you somewhere close to 13s. i think someones had some experience with getting cars 1320 feet really fast.
'88 tc daily driver
.48 t3, stinger fmic, boblog, ebay twin piston BOV, 3" stinger dp, 3" exhaust shop straight pipe to the axle, ported/knifed lower, gutted upper, 3" intake tube & k/n filter, kirban fpr (42 psi), walboro 255, gillis @ 22 psi, pony wheels
shelf:
sn95 tb, rr, zeitronix zt2 wideband, magnaflow muffler/turndown, MAF swap, tune

DAN2.3 Offline
It's time now to take engine apart and start with porting and change turbo. I think for now i'll keep the original auto trans and see how far i can go with it.Car will also go on a diete.Anyway if people have any idea's or any suggestion that you would like me to try to see if it works,let me know.
Medium Budget Dan!
87 TC,stock long block with a237 cam,Stinger 3 inch exhaust and PIMP,svo T3,75# injectors,top mount intercooler with bov,3500 stall with c4,Hoosier slicks and skinnies.

dd88T/C Offline
make it breathe. port the head, get a cam that takes advantage of the porting, match the intakes, open the tb so it responds faster, and do a 3" exhaust. when you get a hp goal we can get more specific regarding cam/porting and turbo.
'88 tc daily driver
.48 t3, stinger fmic, boblog, ebay twin piston BOV, 3" stinger dp, 3" exhaust shop straight pipe to the axle, ported/knifed lower, gutted upper, 3" intake tube & k/n filter, kirban fpr (42 psi), walboro 255, gillis @ 22 psi, pony wheels
shelf:

DAN2.3 Offline
I think everybody will agree that first mod is fuel pump and regulator.But i think that it would be fun to see how far i can go with each of the new parts.Would it be possible to run a 13's with stock cam? and the IHI.
Medium Budget Dan!
87 TC,stock long block with a237 cam,Stinger 3 inch exhaust and PIMP,svo T3,75# injectors,top mount intercooler with bov,3500 stall with c4,Hoosier slicks and skinnies.

Redbone Offline
Quote:Originally posted by DAN2.3:
I think everybody will agree that first mod is fuel pump and regulator.But i think that it would be fun to see how far i can go with each of the new parts.Would it be possible to run a 13's with stock cam? and the IHI.
With enough weight reduction and a few more mods.
All your boost are belong to us
1988 TC 5m 3" elbow back exhaust(with cat and muffler), Walbro 255, gillis mbc, airbox removed w/ K&N cone, A/C removed, Spec clutch, Ranger roller swap.

John A.

DAN2.3 Offline
Yep! i think i'm gonna get all my parts this winter and maybe try part by part to see how much i can get out of them.I know i can go fast by adding lots of parts at the same time but i dont think it's fun!!!!!!!!!
Medium Budget Dan!

dd88T/C Offline
there is a guy on here running 13.30's on the ihi turbo. im sure a high 13 is possible with that turbo if you can clock a good enough 60' time. the way my own tc is setup, i would be embarassed if i couldnt get it into 13s.
'88 tc daily driver
shelf:

DAN2.3 Offline
Is the list of fastest Turbo Coupe still up to date?
Medium Budget Dan!

dd88T/C Offline
not sure, but he's in there.
'88 tc daily driver
shelf:

DAN2.3 Offline
Would be nice to see my time in there.
Medium Budget Dan!