North American Turbocoupe Organization

first kill
charles88tc Offline
No need to apologise. I agree 100%.
88 tc 5sp, Gillis, K&N on vam, Redneck cat back exaust (nothing from the cat back) 220,000 mile short block. Rebuilt 86 head and cam.

bhazard Offline
Posting Freak
Add 1 Nissan Xterra (i think) to the list.

I know i know, its just a big SUV, but this dude was really deserving it. Hes a kid from the richest family in town, still in school, riding my bumper even though were already doing like 70. Thinks hes king of the road. I just had to put him in his place. Of course this time instead of a giggling girl I get a flip of the bird.

Oh yeah, we went at it twice, the second time I was passing a truck, and he tried to pass me at the same time. Damn near hit my right rear. This was as we were entering a town with a 30mph limit. He then proceeds to pass me doing at least 70. After the town I speed up to keep with him, just to see how fast he was going. I dont think we went below 80 the whole time, staying closer to 90 on a 55 mph road. He was probably getting about 3 mpg at that point. And then as we get back to our town I am met with another flip of the bird.

Wheres a cop when you need one?
88 TC, 170k, K&N, $5 Boostvalve, Stinger 3" ex., 3" Magnaflow, 3" Stinger tail, Zoom clutch
15.26 @ 86mph, 2.18 60' killed valvetrain & headgasket