North American Turbocoupe Organization

1988 Thunderbird Turbo Coupe taillights
Gpa Offline
I am looking for a nice used set of them or at least a drivers side one if I can get one. What mite you have?

Mikey97D Offline
I don't have any at the moment other than what is on my car.

Ron Hartman out of California usually has some options for nice ones refurbed. His price can be high for some tastes but he is usually selling refurbed items that are close to new looking.
1988 TC, 5 spd, Stinger 3" Exhaust, Schneider Roller Cam, -4° Cam Pulley, Cone Filter, Gilles Boost Control Valve set at 17 psi, Walbro 255 lph, CHE Rear Lower and Upper Control Arms, Braided Brake Lines, Hawk HPS 5.0 Front and HPS (F) Rear, CRES Inserts in front calipers, and '93 Cobra Wheels with General 235/50R17 Tires.   

Gpa Offline
(12-28-2022, 03:39 PM)Mikey97D Wrote: I don't have any at the moment other than what is on my car. 

Ron Hartman out of California usually has some options for nice ones refurbed.  His price can be high for some tastes but he is usually selling refurbed items that are close to new looking.
Is he on the forum or do you have his contact info?

Mikey97D Offline
(12-30-2022, 04:46 PM)Gpa Wrote:
(12-28-2022, 03:39 PM)Mikey97D Wrote: I don't have any at the moment other than what is on my car. 

Ron Hartman out of California usually has some options for nice ones refurbed.  His price can be high for some tastes but he is usually selling refurbed items that are close to new looking.
Is he on the forum or do you have his contact info?

Here's his ebay page.  I believe he has his contact info there too.
https://www.ebay.com/str/ronsperformancegarage
1988 TC, 5 spd, Stinger 3" Exhaust, Schneider Roller Cam, -4° Cam Pulley, Cone Filter, Gilles Boost Control Valve set at 17 psi, Walbro 255 lph, CHE Rear Lower and Upper Control Arms, Braided Brake Lines, Hawk HPS 5.0 Front and HPS (F) Rear, CRES Inserts in front calipers, and '93 Cobra Wheels with General 235/50R17 Tires.