North American Turbocoupe Organization

Console seat switch, mirror switch decal
Rod K Offline
In the past (a long time ago) Michael Pinto AKA Aerobird Motor Sports was selling a decal for the switch bank in the console of the Thunderbird's.  Does anyone know if anyone else is selling these since he closed his operation?

If not, if i had a sign shop make some is anyone else interested in one of these?
Rod Kiser, '88TC, 5 speed, 5 lug, Cobra 13" front brakes, Mark VII 11 1/4" rear disc brakes, PiMP'n, Bullit wheels, ATR 3" exhaust, Aluminum driveshaft, EDIS, 60 LB injectors, gutted upper & ported lower. NATO Member

Rob H Offline
There's a place called Danco lettering that does the center console the power lock switches and other various stickers.

Danco Lettering

Kuch Offline
Rob, that site is awesome! He has some nice decal sets for our cars. Nice find.
1988 Turbo Coupe, Black/Black, 5 Speed, Moonroof,  T3/T4, ported E6, 255LPH, Kirban, Stinger Exhaust, MGW shifter, K&N, Gillis valve, BP1.5, PIMPx, Koni's
1964 Ford Galaxie 500XL, 390 6V, Big Solid cam, Headers,3.89's, 4 Speed, Vast and fast
1960 Ford Starliner, 292 Y Block, 312 4bbl intake, headers, 3 Speed, slow and low

Rod K Offline
That is just what I was looking for!
Thanks
Rod Kiser, '88TC, 5 speed, 5 lug, Cobra 13" front brakes, Mark VII 11 1/4" rear disc brakes, PiMP'n, Bullit wheels, ATR 3" exhaust, Aluminum driveshaft, EDIS, 60 LB injectors, gutted upper & ported lower. NATO Member

Rob H Offline
[attachment=1890]You're welcome, can't remember where I heard about that site, on here somewhere I think. Maybe in the OLD NATO section.
I don't know why I never followed through and actually bought the stickers I wanted. I went to go do it last night after being reminded by your post about the existence of these.
What stopped me last time is that it was charging $5 to ship the sticker which is fine. But then you add another sticker and it throws another $5 on and so on. I contacted them to ask if anything could be done about the shipping and if I recall correctly they replied that they would refund the rest of the shipping once they had my order. But then obviously I never followed through. Something tells me they're about to get a few orders!
I considered getting the official the authorized sticker, I just don't know if the car needs another Thunderbird logo anywhere on it.
Here's one for you guys. Am I wrong or was there not a different NATO sticker available at one time?

Edit: Just checked the old Nato page and saw the link for decal/lettering is for a Tbirdranch. Not sure how active the site is, but has some wiring diagrams, and even seems to offer a rear spoiler!
I would encourage anyone, in particular some of the "new faces" to take a look at the OLD NATO as there is some great information to be found exclusively on there. A great chunk has been brought into the tech section here, but you'd be missing out if you didn't at least check it out! I like the design and colour scheme. Takes you back to a simpler, more clunky yes, but simpler internet experience.
I like it so much I think I am going to see about having a sticker made based on this logo I just snagged from old NATO.

Attached Files Image(s)

Mikey97D likes this post

Rod K Offline
Rob H

After you posted about Danco I remembered his site. About 6 years ago I had him make decals with Thunderbird logo for Mustang Bullitt wheels . They look like something Ford would have put on the car.

Rob H Offline
That sounds neat, do you still have them?

88 Turbo Coupe Offline
(06-29-2021, 05:40 AM)Rob H Wrote: There's a place called Danco lettering that does the center console the power lock switches and other various stickers.

Danco Lettering

Thanks Rob!

This is awesome!!
88 TC
5 Speed
Custom 2.75" stainless steel mandrel exhaust, cross drilled rotors (KVR), 245 50 ZR Eagle F1 GS-D3 (front & rear). This tire works amazing with the PRC. Wet or Dry! Lowered 1.75 inches

anasazi4st Offline
(06-29-2021, 05:40 AM)Rob H Wrote: There's a place called Danco lettering that does the center console the power lock switches and other various stickers.

Danco Lettering

Thanks so much for this, Rob. It looks like he has really expanded his inventory since last I checked.

To anyone who has the Official NATO decal—where did you place it? Rear window would be my choice. Did anyone else try that, and how’d it work out?
Another proud dues-paying member.

1987 Turbo Coupe w/T5OD, 8.8 axle, grey smoke; most options. Got it in 1991 with 41K miles: 3 turbos, 2 heater cores, 3 T5OD full rebuilds, 6 clutches, 1 head gasket, 2 Teves II ABS units, etc. later....

Rod K Offline
(07-03-2021, 05:24 PM)Rob H Wrote: That sounds neat, do you still have them?

I do have them and they still look great.  I get a lot of comments on them.  They make the Bullitt wheels look original on the T-bird