North American Turbocoupe Organization

Full Version: Vacuum Tree Hose Parts
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have been chasing vacuum leaks and a smoke machine was a real saver.  

There is a rubber adapter that connects the boost gauge hose to the vacuum that is very dry rotted on my car.  I need to replace it and unable to visit the autopart stores as of right now.
Anyone replace this before?  I have searched around online, but I think my vocabulary for the search is incorrect.
I have temporarily safety wired it in place.

[Image: h5bgfwEl.jpg]
Chuck W helped me by posting this link on another forum:
Awesome Mikey, I also need some of those oddball connectors. I might as well replace them all. Thanks for the link